|PERSONAL GOAL TRAINING
Is an individual program designed to help you meet your health fitness goals under the guidance of a personal trainer. Our goal is to improve your fitness levels by offering you a professional program and educating you toward a lifetime of better health. You receive your trainer's complete attention throughout your training session. Invest in yourself! Give personal goal training a try today.
- Support and motivation
- Guidance by a Certified Trainer
- Realistic goal setting
- Accountability and adherence
One-on-One Pilates Training, by a certified Pilates instructor! The Balanced Body “Allegro” Reformer workouts will help you achieve the remarkable benefits:
- Improved strength
- Core control
- Balance and posture
Private sessions are available by appointment only.
Contact Wanda for rates.
Get ready for a Cardio Dance Party! The WandaWoman Master Classes combines the spirit of dance and aerobic fitness into one great workout. These classes are a great way to keep group fitness participants from being bored with the same classes and instructors. All fitness levels enjoy WandaWoman’s unique style of teaching and entertaining spirit. Though dance has many of the same physical benefits as other forms of exercise, WandaWoman’s Dance Workout goes one step farther. By adding various rhythm and music into the mix, you add the element of inspiration. WandaWoman’s funky dance movements let you open up your creativity and express yourself.
MASTER CLASSES OFFERED
- WandaWoman “Funk” Dance Workout-75 Minutes
- WandaWoman Latin Rhythm Workout-60 Minutes
- WandaWoman African-Aerobics Rhythm with lives drums-90 Minutes
- WandaWoman Specialty Workouts-40-60 Minutes
- Fit Kids(ages-4-8)
- Fit Kids(ages 8-12)
- Teens(ages 12-16)
- Seniors Dance Fitness
- Senior Gentle Movement (chair exercises)
WandaWoman is available for Master Classes. Please contact Wanda for more information.
| CREATIVE AEROBIC INSTRUCTOR’S TRAINING
The C.A.T. program is designed from Wanda’s 20 years of experience as one of DC’s most popular aerobic fitness leader. This 4-hour instructor’s training workshop will provided you with practical teaching techniques to help your class flow and keep your students coming back for more. Learn cueing, aerobic theory, and technique of taking simple combinations and turning them into state-of-the-art choreography. You will be provided with the latest fitness industry information, and resources to help prepare you as fitness professional.
Contact Wanda for details.
WandaWoman’s health and fitness workshops and seminars have been well attended by many throughout the Metropolitan Washington, D.C.area. Wanda has presented her workshops for organizations, churches, hospitals, schools, and corporation’s employee health day. One of Wanda’s most popular workshops has been “Weight a minute Sistah”—what is eating you? This workshop takes a close look at the relationship between what we eating or is there something that is making us eat. It also explores the interdepency of diet and exercise.
- Why exercise is so important to a healthy lifestyle?
- The interdepency of diet and exercise- a look at weight control management
- Weight a minute Sistah-what is eating you
- Boogie your way to a better body-dance for better health
- Dance Sister! Dance-a great way to help fight stress
- Spiritual Fitness—wholistic living for a healthier mind, body, spirit
- Mother and daughter fellowship-bridging the gap for a healthier daughter
- Who am I…Who will I become-how to establish healthy habits for adolescent girls
- Never give up on love-marriage, love and family of women over 40
Wanda is available for seminars and workshops. Please contact Wanda for more information.
|GROUP FITNESS/CLUB MANAGEMENT SERVICES
WandaWoman and Total Fitness and Wellness, LLC, a service sector business that develop and manage fitness facilities. WandaWoman have a record of accomplishment in providing group fitness classes and instructors. The TFW concept is to provide clean, bright and friendly fitness environments. TFW management team has over a total of 80 years experience in health club management, group fitness programs, personal training, and member customer service.
- A wide variety of the most popular group fitness classes and instructors
- One-on-one personal training
- Weight management
- Nutritional and Wellness Education
Quotes are based on proposal. Please contact Wanda for more information.